The 2019 edition of the Yukon Denali is our hottest yet; find out more about why you should pick one up at Diamond Buick GMC today!
A Tale of Two Yukons: Denali vs Denali XL
The 2019 Yukon Denali comes in two main flavors: the base Denali and the longer XL version. Differences between the two offerings include:
- Length: The Denali’s overall length is 203.9 in. while the XL is extended to 224.4 in.
- Cargo Volume: Behind the third row you’ll find 15.3 cu. ft. of storage in the Denali, versus over double the capacity with the XL’s 39.3 cu. ft. of space.
- Third-Row Legroom: With the Denali featuring 24.8 in. in the back seat, the XL’s 34.5 in. offers a far more spacious experience.
While the base model Yukon Denali offers a luxurious and thrilling experience, buyers can opt to upgrade to a new height of comfort, control and class with the Ultimate and Ultimate Black.
The Ultimate evolves the Yukon Denali with a range of additions including:
- Power sunroof
- Enhanced Security Package
- Rear-Seat Entertainment System
- Illuminated power-retractable assist steps
- Adaptive Cruise Control–Advanced and Forward Automatic Braking
- Additional 9 months of SiriusXM Radio and Nav Traffic services
- 22″ bright aluminum wheels with Midnight Silver premium paint
The Ultimate Black takes the Yukon Denali to the pinnacle of perfection, adding to the Ultimate’s offerings with new features such as:
- 22″ 7-spoke Black painted wheels with chrome inserts
- Polished exhaust tip and chrome mirror caps
- First- and second-row premium carpeted black floor mats with GMC logo
An Exquisite Exterior
The 2019 Yukon Denali is a showstopping stunner. Seamless design defines the Yukon Denali’s numerous features that let it grab the attention of even the most posh passersby.
- Grille: As you pull up to your destination, elegance is proudly radiated by the iconic sculpted multi-dimensional Denali grille.
- Chrome: The lustrous metal accentuates the Yukon from head to toe, including the Denali badge detail, door molding and window surroundings, the assist step accents and roof rails.
- Lighting: LED C-Shape lighting and taillamps and High-Intensity Discharge (HID) projector-beam headlamps project the power and prowess of the Yukon Denali on the road ahead.
- Wheels: The Yukon Denali’s wheels keep on turning round and round, and so will the eyes of anyone who catches a glimpse of the numerous premium wheel styles, from 20″ ultra-bright machined aluminum to the available 22″ 6-spoke chrome offering.
An Impeccable Interior
The glorious luxury of the Yukon Denali’s exterior is also highlighted inside, with premium materials and cutting-edge features redefining what it means to drive an SUV.
- Trim: The Yukon Denali’s authentic burnished aluminum trim is augmented by genuine mastique ash wood inlays, alongside contrasting French seam stitching on the bucket seats, console and doors.
- Seating: The Yukon Denali seats up to eight in affluence. The perforated leather-appointed seating features heated and ventilated front seats, with heating in the second-row bucket seats as well.
- Evolving Interior: The second-row fold-and-tumble seats transform in an assortment of assemblies for maximum compatibility with your cargo. With just a simple touch of a button, they can fold and tumble out of the way for quick access to storage areas. The third row features power fold-flat ability to similarly escape from oversized cargo.
- Console: Storage isn’t only found in the back, with an enormous center console offering space for folders, laptops, bags and more. Smaller knickknacks can be stored in console’s side compartments.
- Audio: Due to a partnership with Bose, the Yukon Denali is a concert hall on wheels with the Centerpoint Surround System. The 10-speaker audio system will wow even the most fashionable audiophile.
- Quiet: You won’t have to worry about the hustle and bustle of the world outside ruining that premium audio experience, as the Yukon Denali features a range of quiet-enforcing features. With triple-sealed, inlaid doors and mirrors to the acoustic laminated windshield and front-door windows, beeps and honks won’t find their way inside. Bose Active Noise Cancellation conceals any sneaky sounds trespassing into your inner sanctum
Performance and power run through the Yukon Denali’s veins, making it a force to be reckoned with.
- Engine: The Yukon Denali’s 6.2L engine affords top-tier V-8 horsepower that rises above all competition. With 420 horsepower and 460 lb.-ft. of torque, no obstacle is too much.
- Fuel Economy: The Yukon Denali features Active Fuel Management technology that toggles four of Yukon’s eight cylinders based on load and power demand. The basic Denali sports a 26-gallon gas tank, while the XL offers a 31-gallon capacity
- Transmission: The Yukon Denali features Driver Shift Control for more precise control of the 10-speed transmission.
- Magnetic Ride Control: This innovative suspension system scans road conditions 1,000 times a second and adjusts constantly to all obstacles in your path.
- Automatic Locking Rear Differential: Slips and slides are a thing of the past, as power is redirected to the rear wheel with the most traction to keep the Yukon Denali grounded.
- Trailering Technology: The Yukon Denali is host to a range of tech tricks and programs that make towing a trailer easier than ever before, such as a standard trailering hitch platform and the integrated trailer brake controller, and trailer sway control.
- Top-Notch Towing: The power of the Yukon Denali allows for towing up to 8,400 lbs. In the base model, and the XL is able to tow up to 8,100 lbs.
The road of life can be dangerous but the Yukon Denali can lend a hand. Driver-alert and active safety technologies, alongside cameras, radar and ultrasonic sensors, shield you from danger.
- Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking: If the system detects a potential collision may be about to occur at low speeds, the Yukon Denali automatically applies the brakes to help reduce the collision’s severity, potentially avoiding it entirely.
- Forward Collision Alert: The Yukon Denali can alert you in the event that vehicles ahead of you are creeping too close for comfort.
- Front and Rear Park Assist: While traveling at speeds less than 5 mph, the Yukon Denali provides alerts about distance to foreign objects to help you park and avoid obstacles.
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert: The Yukon Denali features side-mirror alerts to help you avoid potential collisions with moving vehicles detected in side blind zones.
- Safety Alert Seat: This GM-patented technology allows you to receive haptic seat-bottom vibration pulses instead of audible crash-avoidance alerts, a major boon for the deaf or hard-of-hearing.
Safety and Security
The Yukon Denali helps protect you when the unexpected happens with a range of features and technologies that offer some of the best protection available today.
- Industry’s First Front Center Airbag: To help protect you and the front passenger in side-impact collisions, the Yukon Denali features an inboard seat-mounted side-impact airbags.
- Airbag Shield: Further airbag protection includes frontal airbags for driver and front outboard passenger, seat-mounted side-impact airbags for driver and front outboard passenger, and head-curtain airbags for all rows in outboard seating positions.
- Available Enhanced Security Package: You can opt to protect your Yukon Denali with our advanced security system package. It offers protections such as glass-breakage sensors located in the two rear quarter-panel windows and the liftgate as well as ultrasonic motion detectors located in the overhead console. An inclination sensor trips an alarm before a tire leaves the ground to help prevent wheel or vehicle theft.
- Pro Grade Warranty: The GMC Pro Grade Warranty helps bring peace of mind, including features such as:
- 3-year/36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty
- 5-year/60,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
- 5-year/60,000-mile Roadside Assistance
- 5-year/60,000-mile Courtesy Transportation
- GMC 3-year/36,000-mile Limited Corrosion Protection
- GMC 6-year/100,000-mile Limited Rust-Through Protection
If you’re sold on getting behind the wheel of the 2019 Yukon Denali, check out our selection at Diamond Buick GMC today!